Tuesday, January 03, 2006

useless scarf

Useless because it's been 60 degrees in atlanta lately.

I made this scarf with the same angora yarn I used to make my Chullo hat.

I liked the broken rib stitch that I used for my father's scarf so much, that I decided to use it for mine, but I added a garter stitch border to cut down on the curling.

ribbed and waffled
on the ironing board for blocking

finished!

I also added some fringe, which you can see a bit on the left there. Hopefully, it will get cold enough for me to use it before the season ends!



1 Comments:

Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

Ooooooh, pitty! I like that one! I have to make Honey a scarf, maybe I'll talk him into some Angora...uh, on second thought I know it'd be futile.

But I need a scarf too, before the snow quits blowing.

1/05/2006 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home