Wednesday, December 21, 2005

blocking my father's scarf

first actual knitting post! HA!

So I have attempted Aimee's steaming method of blocking. It's still pinned down and drying, so I can't tell how well it worked. I hope it's dry by tomorrow, I have to wrap and pack it!

I'll take a better pick when it's done, so you can see the detail better. what you see here (if you can see the detail) is the "wrong" side, which is kind of a cool waffle pattern. I like both sides of this scarf, so there is no "wrong" side!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

I love patterns without a wrong side! I also really like the color of that scarf. And it's LONG!

Let us know how the steaming worked.

I'm making a sweater for my sister's birthday (Jan 8). I'll post pics when I get back from down south.

12/22/2005 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home